Sunday, March 30, 2008

Soldiering on, as my mum would say

Well, I have been trying to do some work, but I have that fuzzy-headedness that comes from having a cold, so it hasn't been easy. It feels good having done something, though - after taking Easter and LOML's birthday off last week, I was feeling very behind, and I didn't want to achieve nothing on my sick-days.

On a side-note, I have eaten so much today. I don't know what it is about having a cold, but it makes me want to eat constantly. So I've had toast, half a packet of scorched almonds, two helpings of tuna pasta bake and a slice of chocolate mud cake. By the time this goes away I won't be able to fit into any of my clothes.

I am bored of being sick now. The lounging-around-eating-soup thrill has worn off, and I am going stir crazy.

Total word count: 97,000
Today's word count: 1,000
Cups of coffee: none - I am drinking water instead in an attempt to flush the germs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...