Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Second-to-last update before the holidays ...

Total word count: 89,000
Today's word count: 1,000
Cups of coffee: four
What's playing: Air

I'd like to get to 90,000 today, and then I'm taking Easter weekend off. I am so tired. I want to take a few days to just relax, hang out with my husband, do some painting, gardening, practise my music (haven't touched the guitar in weeks) and do a few things I've been meaning to take care of ... like clean out my closet. I'm trying not to feel guilty about this ... since I work from home and I'm not earning much (any) money, I feel like I should be working 24/7. But I'm exhausted, and my body's been hovering on the brink of flu or a cold or something for a couple of weeks. I think a break would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...