Sunday, March 16, 2008

Monday morning


Total word count: 83,500
Today's word count: 1,500
Cups of coffee: four

I started this post on Monday morning, and it has since ticked over to Monday afternoon. I could change the name, but I like the time-travel connotations and so I am going to keep it.

It has been a productive day so far ... 1,500 words. I try to keep Mondays free of errands, chores and social engagements as much as I can so I can make a strong start to the week, and this week that seems to have worked out. I did, however, take a break for lunch and to clean out the fish, who were almost invisible in the green water (names: Twist and Shout). So, back to work - my goal is to reach 85,000 words by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...