Thursday, March 27, 2008

Friday morning update ...

Total word count: 95,500
Today's word count: 1,000
Cups of coffee: only two so far
What's playing: Sarah Harmer and Savage Garden

I woke up today with not a cold but a scratchy eye. No contact lenses for me today, sadly, which basically dictates that I will spend most of the day indoors being a hermit. Apart from a quick trip to pick up my dress.

Actually, just as I typed that, I felt the scratchy eye disappear. I am almost afraid to blink in case I am imagining it. How weird. Maybe if I pretend I haven't noticed it will stay un-scratchy?

I do apologise for writing so much silliness, I think I am still in rambly mode. I had one of those nights where my brain was buzzing so much I couldn't get to sleep for hours, and when I did I had incredibly busy and involved dreams. This meant that I woke up with a) four pages of notes and ideas for the book and b) stressed-out eyes and a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...