Thursday, March 27, 2008

Various sleepy mutterings


I'm looking forward to picking up this dress from the dressmaker's tomorrow ... hopefully it will be fabulously fitted and ready to be teamed with gold heels for LOML's birthday party on Saturday night.

I have wasted so much time this evening web-surfing and watching terrible television. I feel like I have had an unproductive day, but I haven't really - I have written 1,500 words. I would have liked more, but I don't want to force it just for the sake of pushing the word count up.

LOML has a cold, and I am desperate not to catch it. It's kind of inevitable, though, so we'll see. Maybe I can will my immune system into fighting it off.

Ramble, ramble, ramble. I need to get offline and go to bed. Good night and sleep well, if you're in the same time zone as I am.

Edited to add: Oops, word count is 2,000. I think I am going a little mad tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...