Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ick

Phew, what a day! I have done absolutely nothing productive except throw up and do some valuable research on hangover cures.

First was the cheesy pasta for breakfast (because of the morning-after grease cravings). That seemed to work for a while. And then, suddenly, it didn't. So I drank lots of water, which was fine until I got hungry again and decided to attempt a baked potato. This didn't stay down long, either. By now I was desperate and looking up cures on the Internet. Some of them were so disgusting that I wondered if they were meant to make you feel so sick from disgust that you would forget about feeling sick from the hangover, but I dismissed this idea as ludicrous.

The solution, finally, was a mint digestive tablet, two Vitamin C capsules, two very greasy fried eggs and two pieces of toast covered in Vegemite. I plan to patent this and sell it. I will make millions. Perhaps I could liquefy the whole lot in a blender to make consumption more efficient?

No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...