Friday, September 24, 2010

BOOK!





Book! Book! In book form! Two uncorrected proof copies of my book arrived in the post last night. It is so exciting to see it. And this also means that copies will be winging their way to various media representatives, reviewers and the like very soon. It is so lovely, and also slightly terrifying, to read it. In some ways it feels like someone else wrote it - and I find it hard to imagine that it will be out in the world soon for strangers to read.

P.S. On another note, yesterday was another Ladies Who Lunch blogger get-together - this time at The Clay Pit, a great Indian restaurant. Except that now it is Ladies (and Aaron) who Lunch. Hi, Aaron!



From left to right: Paridhi, me, Aaron, Anslee and Elia.

P.P.S. This has nothing to do with anything, but I accidentally co-ordinated my skirt to my book cover today, colour-wise. And now that it's officially fall, I think pumpkins are the new polka dot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...