Friday, September 17, 2010

Over to you

Hi everyone!

Thank you for all your get-well wishes - I'm fine today, so I think it was just a case of being a bit run-down and needing some rest.

So, I have followed Mink's excellent example and have been thinking Deep Thoughts about this blog. I am planning to host a Nanowrimo group again this year, since it was so much fun last year, but I would also like to be more involved with all the writers (and dabblers, you don't have to be a professional!) who read my blog in other ways. I had a few ideas - like a weekly discussion of some aspect of writing, question-and-answer sessions, critiques, hosted Twitter writing sessions and so on - but I want to know what would be most fun and helpful for you. Please leave any suggestions in the comments, and we'll start on some of them next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...