Sunday, September 26, 2010

LFW Day 2

Day 2. Feet were hurting by that stage... would have been good to have some ski poles to navigate the cobbles at somerset house. Had. to. walk. very. slowly.
Charity shop red high waisted pants (two quid), Topshop leopard print body, Whistles leather jacket (if I had unlimited funds I would happily deck myself out in ONLY whistles, arrrgh), black envelope clutch  from a charity shop - a pound, Reiss mesh heels, necklace bought in paris.
Was trying to channel a bit of kate-moss-isabel-marant-ness but not sure if it worked.... Although I think I did ok reflecting the required amount of side boob. Thanks to Saskia of Not Just Medical for taking the shots (using the autonoflash setting..obv).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...