Sunday, July 24, 2011

Arabian Nights and Lazy Days

Am in the process of recovering from an incredibly hectic weekend - which was admittedly all play and no work. I had a friend's Arabian Nights themed birthday party on a HK island beach on Friday - complete with a fake bearded dj and sand getting into allll the wrong places. It was possibly the best party I've ever been to - in.my.life. Lets just say between the glitter, gold headresses, swimming and dancing there were plenty of noteworthy wardrobe malfunctions! I'll post a few more pics of the night (and the amazing outfits!) once I muster the energy to download the rest of my photos.
This was early on at the party - which in the end felt like it stretched on for days. On the back of such a crazy week I am  currently planning a 6 week body and soul detox, which I may post a few details of - if you don't think it will bore you to tears.

Wearing: DIY Jil Sander Inspired pink maxi skirt, coin scarf belt, arabian headress, DIY beaded bra (previously a dress), mountains of glitter (that turned out to be pretty damn itchy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...