Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DIY Caramel Front Pleated Skirt - Collaboration with The Style Net

A little while ago the gorgeous Brooke of The Style Net suggested we collaborate on a DIY project to be hand picked by you (remember here?). We got heaps of votes for the front pleated skirt option so I set about making one. I tried to make mine a little different to the original (cue a Clueless soundbite - Murray after shaving his head at 'the Val' party: 'cos I'm keepin' it real. 'cos I'm keepin' it real!') , whilst sticking to the general premise of the style. It was incredibly simple to make, so be sure to check out the tutorial here at The Style Net. I chose to pair the earthy caramel of the skirt with my favourite colour of the moment - blue, and some tribal accessories.
Wearing: DIY skirt (tutorial here), A Pair & A Spare blue pocket front silk singlet, DIY bronze cuffs, tribal belt as a necklace, Nat Sui T bar flats, rope bag from Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...