Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jinxedaposed Clothing Fashion Show

On Saturday night, Cathy invited me to an anime, cosplay and steampunk fashion show featuring five local designers: Karma's Fun Designs (Huntsville); Gutterbound Clothing (Austin); Iron Workz (Austin); LaLa Designs (Austin); and Jinxedaposed Clothing (Austin). I think it is the first time I have ever been under-dressed at an event - there were some gorgeous people there in all kinds of interesting outfits. Masks! Tails! Whips! Sometimes all on one person. There was also a startling pair of assless chaps covered in Beanie Babies - I did take a photo, but it probably doesn't need to be shared here (Ally, don't worry - I'll email it to you. I know your penchant for bummage). I particularly liked LaLa Designs - Liza uses vintage fabrics to create her dresses and they are just beautifully made.

Me and Cathy.




Pre-show antics.

Cathy and the beautiful Anslee of plus-size savannahred clothing.






Liza and her girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...