Thursday, July 21, 2011

Two Squirrels opening date!

It's so lovely to hear good news from Two Squirrels. Vanessa and Warren have announced the opening date of their new shop, located on their property in Rangiora - 2 September. I wish I could be there! If you are in Christchurch or nearby (or even if you're in other parts of New Zealand - it's worth making a trip to rummage through Vanessa and Warren's treasures), please mark this date in your calendar and go along to support them. They have been through so much this year, and they are the loveliest people in the world with the most amazing vintage. What better place in which to indulge your love of beautiful old things?


Stay updated with the latest news on the Two Squirrels website, or on their Facebook page.

And if you've missed it, catch up with the whole Two Squirrels story here: Parts One, Two and Three.

I'm off to Florida tomorrow for Sandhya's bachelorette weekend, and I can't wait! It will be great to have a break from edits. I'll see you on Monday - I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...