Thursday, June 5, 2008

Feeling blah

I had a rather pointless day. Wandered about being a Useless Drain on Society and feeling guilty for not having a proper job. I did go along to a university meeting, which was fun, but I feel rather old amongst all those under-grads. I also took a bus to university, since it's impossible to find a parking space during term time, and the bus was crowded with screeching school-kids. The weather has been flat, grey and blah, also. I cheered myself up by eating chocolate, which had very temporary effects because I'm trying to slim down a little (winter equals comfort eating for me). Just a drifting, directionless, depressing day.

Sorry for the doom and gloom. It settles on me occasionally, like a particularly ugly hat. But it serves a purpose:
1) It shows me that change is needed in some area
2) It makes me remember that every day is a gift, even the ones that suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...