Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Not with a bang but with a whimper

I finished reading through the book today! I am decidedly underwhelmed. Not because the book is bad, because it isn't, but because I still feel like I have no distance from it. It was nearly impossible to concentrate and I found it hard to see any sense in the words - they just looked like little black spiders on a white wall. Evidently I need a little more time ... now that I have had one read-through, I'm going to wait to see what my advisor says before I make any changes or read it again.

In other news, I'm going to see the Sex and the City movie tonight, along with everyone else in the free world if all the hype is to be believed. I have never watched an episode of Sex and the City, and never particularly wanted to, but it should be a fun evening. After all, the film is all about the clothes, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...