Monday, August 16, 2010

At a loose end


Ahoy!

So, apparently, saying that I will be away for a few days makes me post even more often than usual. Oh well! Day Three of moving is complete - all our stuff is packed and in a container ready to brave the ocean waves and meet us in Texas in a couple of months' time. The house is empty. The dustballs under the bed are exposed, and there are even more than I thought there would be. I am at LOML's office, killing a couple of hours before we go to fill out some paperwork, and discovering the joys of Photobooth (particularly the rollercoaster background). I actually managed to get a fair bit of work done this morning while supervising the packing (supervising - watching other people work). Yay. Tonight we get organised for our flight tomorrow, and then we're off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...