Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mink!

24 Aug '10
Dress - '80s, birthday gift from my friend Christina
Pin - vintage, gift from my friend Hannah
Shoes - Zara!

We collected Mink from the airport this morning! It was so good to see him. He looked all bedraggled and tired - much as I do after a long-haul flight - and, after a quick sniff around the apartment, has burrowed down under our bedclothes to have a rest. Yes, that lump is him.




I can't tell you how lovely it is to have him back - I really missed him, and was worried about him on his long journey.

In other (lesser) news, I made my first trip ever to a Walmart last night. It was terrifying. That is all.

Our rental car goes back today, so we are car-less for a while. Tomorrow I'm planning to figure out the public transport system and get to SoCo somehow - we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...