Wednesday, August 25, 2010

DIY Spray Dye

Saw this amazing top on Christeric's blog a while ago and fell in love with the colours. Then happened upon this dress on Nasty Gal and knew that it wasn't just me that thought it was cool. Has a certain Dion Lee galaxy feel to it no? Could you, and would you, take a few spray bottles with different coloured dyes in them and go to town on a sheer silk top or dress? Please let me know if you can think of a more effective technique!

Image: Christeric / Nasty Gal

Ps. Shout out to the following blogs who have added me to their blogrolls (I am FOREVER in your debt!)
Outsapop
Park and Cube
Fashion Stereotype
Let me know if there are any I have missed because I can't always tell.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...