Thursday, August 26, 2010

DIY Leather Belt

The girls from Anywho never cease to inspire me with their looks of the day, they always put together the most amazingly toned outfits (my favourites being the grey, maroons and blues).

Loved the look of these belts as soon as I saw them - then noted it was a DIY job. I can imagine that they sewed a long strip of leather (at least I think its leather? maybe its matte lycra or jersey?) around some foam or cushion stuffing. Has a certain jetsons feel.
Images: Anywho

Ps. Am crazy busy getting ready for my trip to spain and portugal. Won't be posting from there but have scheduled a few automatic posts over the next two weeks. Gotta keep the punter 'appy!

Today is also the last official day to enter my DIY Toolkit Giveaway. Have you entered? I will be drawing a winner and posting off the kit when I am back in London in 2 weeks (although if you want to enter between now and then I may turn a blind eye to the whole competition close date thing...).

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...