Monday, October 25, 2010

Blogger Ballet at FRAME

The lovely people down at FRAME in Shoreditch invited a few of us along to the launch of their new ballet inspired fitness programme. Ballet (which I turned out to be surprisingly talented at... NOT), lots of wine and a bit of DIYing was on the cards, all of which was right up my alley! The ballet class was great fun but if truth be told a bit of a struggle. My uncoordination, coupled with the fact that all I could think about was a big glass of wine (was a friday afternoon yall) didn't induce in me swan lake style elegance. But it was a serious work out so I definitely would recommend it if you want to tighten those bum muscles. Luckily, said glass of wine was delivered into my grateful hands as soon as the session was over - after which we all sloshed our way through some ballet slipper bedazzlin' (in which I managed to burn my finger on the hot glue gun - not to self don't drink and DIY). Followed up by a boozy burrito binge at brick lane (try saying that 10 times in a row) with the bloggers - all in all a perfect evening. Other than the rain that got me on the way home but thats London isn't it? Thanks to bloggers Shini of Park and Cube, Natalie of That Fashion Student, Jackie of Platform Princess, Kit of Style Slicker, Carrie of Wish Wish Wish, Lucy of Snippets of Shiny Thoughts and Jo of Frame for making it an unforgettable night.


Here's also a few images that sweet little Shini sent through to me of the evening (thanks shini!).

 
wearing: blue denim waistcoat (a pound at a charity shop in the east end), American Apparel Black body, DIYed full mini shirt, Zara black suede thigh high boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...