Tuesday, October 12, 2010

DIY Man Repelling Headwear (Turban)

My favourite blogger from The Man Repeller has kindly put up a Turban DIY so that we too can get amongst the opposite sex repelling action. I think we can safely say that turbans are on the list of things men will never 'get'. (My bf kindly says 'hmm I don't understand it' when I am wearing something particularly man repellant... although if he had his way girls would vacuum seal their clothes on before leaving the house so I don't take any notice of him).

Tutorial from The Man Repeller:
Step 1: Locate a square scarf. I stole mine from my mom. She is fancy so it is Hermes. 
Step 2: Take opposite corners from said scarf and fold them together. This should leave you with a triangle shaped piece o'fabric. If you want, you can tie it around your head and pretend you're a female extra in Fiddler on The Roof. "Match maker, match maker make me a match. Find me a find, catch me a catch." Anyone? Anyone? K, bye.
Step 3: Keep folding.
Step 4: Tie the folded scarf around your head and pretend you're a ninja. This is also an optional step though highly recommended.
Step 5: Tie the folded scarf around your head so that you have bunny ears. Knot it once.
Step 6: Knot it again and start laughing because you're only two steps away from anti-mating! 
Step 7: Take the bunny ears you've created and bring them toward the back of your head. Knot again.
Step 8: Put on patent leather booties, pose like a douche bag and voila, male genital deterring continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...