Sunday, October 10, 2010

To DIY or not to DIY? - Mid Length skirt

So, as you have probably realised, almost everything I buy gets a touch up from my DIY-eager self, particularly given that almost everything I buy comes from a charity shop. Buttt, there are cases where I'm not too sure whether an item is best DIYed, or left as is (the horror!). I bought a skirt earlier this week for 3 quid during lunchtime thrifting, and am at a loss as to whether it deserves the usual DIY action (geneva-cuts-a-foot-off-the-bottom) or whether I should embrace the 'new length' like the Sunday Times Style magazine is telling me to. What to do? I think I could easily channel some full skater skirt action like this if I cut it off, but maybe the new length is for me? Also, should I dye it black?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...