Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Miscellaneous

If you haven't already, don't forget to sign up for my Nanowrimo writing group! The sign-up sheet is here and will be up and available till 31 October.

So Mum and I have spent another great few days exploring the city and enjoying her visit. We took the train into town on Monday and walked down South Congress, stopping at all the vintage shops and interesting stores along the way.

Magnolia's pterodactyl (I think).


Hot sauce on breakfast foods is such a good idea.


Blueberry cornmeal pancakes. Yum!


A friendly squirrel on Mary Street, complete with nut.


Mum in the Big Top Soda Shop.


Looking at the city skyline from South 1st.

Last night we had our first dinner party here at the apartment, complete with furniture and cutlery (these things still seem like luxuries at the moment) and wore our new vintage dresses from SoCo (Mum treated me).


On Sunday I went to a photo shoot for a friend's clothing company and took some test shots in one of my favourite dresses - I really like how they turned out! Here are a few of them.




Photos by Mark Guerra.

Sorry, that was a very piecemeal post! But then it has been rather a piecemeal week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...