Saturday, October 9, 2010

Snapped by Polka Dot

So I was lucky to meet the lovely Jill (Polka Dot) of the amazing streetstyle blog Street Style London almost as soon as I arrived at LFW day 1, and her youthful energy and smiling face was the perfect beginning to a fantastic day. It was lovely having a chat and a laugh so early on. I had imagined the LFW would be pretty clique-y and exclusive, but everyone I met, especially Jill, was lovely and completely down to earth. Anyhoo, Jill has uploaded some pics of me from that chance meeting here. For details on the outfit I was wearing in these pics see my post on LFW day 1 here (and the DIY tutorial for the shorts here) .
 Looking forward to getting to know Jill better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...