Thursday, October 7, 2010

DIY Maje Leather sleeved cardigan

So yesterday I bought a black pair of leather pants. Being the dodgiest charity shop on the east side I wasn't able to try them on, and was sad to find when I got home that the boot leg was neither flattering or 'fashion forward' (for three quid you can't really complain). Alas, the pants are destined to be made into black leather shorts with a rolled hem, which will leave me with a significant amount of black buttery leather. Saw the leather sleeved 'botox' cardigan in this Maje ad (bottom right), and while if I had a million bucks I would probably shop there, atleast now I know what I am going to do with the left over leather. I think I will cut and glue the leather over the sleeves of a grey cardigan.
Image: Who What Wear Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...